How to build Gimias 1.4.1 in Linux
This manual is meant to be used for Gimias 1.3.0 release, for previous manuals contact the mailing list. This page is not complete. Please take a look at the Windows page to get further details.
Before checking out and building GIMIAS, make sure that you have installed the following tools:
- A SVN client ([Smart SVN] or [Tortoise SVN])
- [CMake 2.8]
- [Python 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 or 2.7]
- [wxPython] (corresponding to your Python version)
You should also check that you have installed the following packages in your system:
- gtk2.0 (i.e. sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev ...)
- 'Remark: There could be a problem with the official driver of NVIDIA: it writes on some OpenGL (Mesa) headers . You have to uninstall and install back.
- libxt-dev: it is necessary the file X11/StringDefs.h, that you istall with this package
- Check out Gimias from repository with svn client
- Configure CSnake
- Option 1: Automatic Build
Check out Gimias
Checkout project from repository URL: https://svncistib.upf.edu/repos/toolkit/gimias/stable/GIMIAS_1_3_0
Select Projects Tab
Option 1 : Automatic Build
Once that you have configured CSnake you can click on Configure All button in order to build automatically everything. This will take a while.