HowToBuildGimias 1 3 0 InLinux Step 1
This manual is meant to be used for Gimias 1.3.0 release, for previous manuals contact the mailing list. This page is not complete. Please take a look at the Windows page to get further details.
Before checking out and building GIMIAS, make sure that you have installed the following tools:
- A SVN client ([Smart SVN] or [Tortoise SVN])
- [CMake 2.8]
- [Python 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 or 2.7]
- [wxPython] (corresponding to your Python version)
You should also check that you have installed the following packages in your system:
- gtk2.0 (i.e. sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev ...)
- 'Remark: There could be a problem with the official driver of NVIDIA: it writes on some OpenGL (Mesa) headers . You have to uninstall and install back.
- libxt-dev: it is necessary the file X11/StringDefs.h, that you istall with this package
- Check out Gimias from repository with svn client
- Configure CSnake
- Option 1: Automatic Build
Check out Gimias
Checkout project from repository URL: https://svn.gimias.org/svn/toolkit/gimias/stable/GIMIAS_1_3_0
Select Projects Tab
Option 1 : Automatic Build
Once that you have configured CSnake you can click on Configure All button in order to build automatically everything. This will take a while.