From user's Wiki!
Revision as of 05:28, 3 May 2010 by Xplanes
GIMIAS is a two layered system:
- Plugin layer: Contains all plugins of GIMIAS framework like DICOM Plugin or Scene View Plugin
- Framework layer: Contains 6 main modules from top to bottom:
- Widgets: Several widgets are available to be used by any plug-in
- Interactors: GUI Interaction for data objects in the rendering scene
- Kernel: Kernel objects like plug-in-manager, data container, logger, rendering tree, ...
- IO: Reader and writers of different formats from and to files
- Data Handling: Data types and its associated builders to create objects of each data type and create the rendering data objects
- Common Objects: GIMIAS object base class, Exceptions, container based on observer pattern