From user's Wiki!
- Type: CLP
- Category: Registration
- Author: Ignacio Larrabide
- Contributor: Albert Sanchez
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: Deploys a stent on a vessel mesh. The user selects the central point in the vessel skeleton on which the stent will be deploy.
- Input Artery mesh: mesh of the blood vessel.
- Input Centerline mesh: skeleton of the blood vessel calculated from the vessel centerline tool.
- Num. Iterations: maximun number of iterations that uses the algorithm to deploy the stent.
- Stent Description filename: root to the type of stent that is going to be used.
- Input point: central point of the skeleton vessel on which the stent will be deploy.
- Unit Conversion Factor:scale factor, it takes care of the units of vessel mesh and the stent.
|Label||Name||Type||Flag / Index||Default value / Channel||Description|