This manual is meant to be used for Gimias 1.2.1 release, for previous manuals contact the mailing list.
- 1 Required Tools
- 2 Steps
- 2.1 Check out Gimias
- 2.2 Configure CSnake
- 2.3 Option 1 : Automatic Build
- 2.4 Option 2 : Steps
Before checking out and building GIMIAS, make sure that you have installed the following tools:
- SVN client (i.e. TortoiseSVN or SmartSVN)
- CMake 2.8
- Python 2.6 ( or 2.4 or 2.5)
- wxPython (corresponding to your Python version)
- CSnake 2.4.0 ( that you can find [here])
1. Check out Gimias from repository with svn client
2. Configure CSnake
3. Option 1: Automatic Build
4. Option 2: Follow manual Steps
Check out Gimias
Checkout project from repository URL: https://svn.gimias.org/svn/toolkit/gimias/stable/GIMIAS_1_2_1.
Select Projects Tab
Option 1 : Automatic Build
Once that you have configured CSnake you can click on Configure All button in order to build automatically everything. This will take a while.
Option 2 : Steps
If something fails in the automatic configuration or if you want to follow step by step what it is necessary to be done in the configuration of Gimias follow these steps: