From user's Wiki!
- DataEntityReader: Reader of data entities of any type.
- DataEntityWriter: Writer of data entities of any type.
- BaseDataEntityReader: The BaseDataEntityReader class is the base class for specialized file readers and it is responsible for importing data from a file, being of a fixed format and data entity type
- BaseDataEntityWriter: This is the base class for specialized file writers and it is responsible for exporting the processing data of a DataEntity to a file, being of a fixed format and data entity type
Other IO classes
- SettingsIO: Store and retrieve configuration data in cross platform way
- File: The File class hides the complexity of working with files, using a platform independent approach
- DirEntryFilter: This class helps handling globbing expressions that filter the directory contents of a Directory object
- Directory: The Directory class hides the complexity of working with directories, in platform independent way
- ConfigVars: GIMIAS configuration parameters that will be stored on disk