From user's Wiki!
The main classes involved in this diagram are:
- DataHolder: This class is an implementation of Subject-Observer pattern. The main advantage of this implementation is templated and is possible to encapsulate any kind of object. It's implemented using boost.
- SmartPointerObject Abstract class that provides base functionalities for handling objects with SmartPointers. It also has Modified( ) function to notify observers on modified.
- Exception A generic Exception class for exception propagation and error reporting.
- FactoryManager: Manages all instances of BaseFactory
- BaseFactory: Generic interface for all factories