- Type: CLP
- Category: Registration
- Author: Jose María del Pozo
- Contributor: Héctor Fernández
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: It calculates the principal geometry descriptors from a set of tow meshes the aneurysm with the vessels and the aneurysm dome. The descriptors are area, Aspect Ratio, depth, Neck Area...
The command line plugin uses two vtk meshes calculated from an image segmentation to calculate the principal characteristics of an aneurysm. The result is a xml file with the values listed than can be viewed using the data information button.
- Input Aneurysm: aneurysm with vessels mesh.
- Input Dome: aneurysm dome.