Developers wish list
This page shows a list of features requested by GIMIAS developers
The main goal of a GIMIAS developer is: "Develop a clinical workflow in the quickest time that meets specifications with the fewest resources, while minimizing risk"
- Reduce the time to create a plugin
- Reduce time when upgrading GIMIAS version
- Improve stability for new GIMIAS version
Check IdeaTorrent here
- Automated GUI: Create the widgets automatically from a filter source code
- GIMIAS API: Create a GIMIAS API and assure backwards compatibility
- Improve testing
- VTKProcessor wrapper
- Documentation & class names: UML diagram for Gimias:Core. Rename all classes of Core to gm...
- Coherence: Standarize code internally: interactors, AcquiredInputControl, DataHandling, Widgets, LUT
- Add plug-in compatibility with other frameworks like Slicer3, MedInria, cmGUI, GE, Siemens, ...
- VFLW: Visual work flowing definition framework (cf. MevisLab?). Internal Pipeline architecture: like VTK
- Multithreading (http://openmp.org/wp/?). Add progress bar for all processors
- QT: Check what to use from QtCore
- Subject-Observer: Improve Subject-Observer to allow multiple signal events